Because some cookies aren’t made for eating.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device when you use our website. These text files contain information about the provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you so that our web server can present to you a better, faster and more individual website that is more tailored to your needs.
Therefore, please note that you may not be able to access some web content if you block cookies. In principle, cookies can be distinguished into the following types:
- Session cookies: These are saved on our website, your computer or end device while surfing and are then deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer over a prolonged period.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded into our site. They are used, for example, to provide personalised advertising.
In general, we use internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java script) to facilitate use of our website and to optimise our products and your communication with our content:
- We use so-called session cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
Diese Website verwendet außerdem Webanalysedienste von Google. Weitere Informationen dazu und generell zum Thema Datenschutz finden Sie unter Datenschutzhinweise
Many third parties put cookies on your computer to record visitor behaviour and personalise offers (including advertising). Depending on the platform, several third-party cookies will be placed. You can find out how the third-party provider handles cookies on the network's relevant pages. You can find information on the networks in the table below. We have no control over third-party cookies. We therefore recommend that you check the respective websites of third parties about which cookies are used and how they can be managed. For established third parties like Facebook, Google etc., the “Digital Advertising Alliance” provides the opportunity to undertake a collective opt-out for all DAA businesses. Further information can be found in points 4 and 5.
4. Cookies we currently use
- Google: __utmb, __utmc, __utma, __utmz, __utmx, _gat, DSID, IDE, GPLUS_UI_BETA, OTZ
5. Managing cookies / Objection
- View cookies,
- Allow cookies,
- Deactivate some or all cookies,
- Deactivate all cookies upon closing the browser,
- Block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie is to be set and
- Objection to tracking web analysis
For the following browsers you will find instructions on how to deactivate cookies on the manufacturer pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you cannot use many areas of our website.
- Cookies zulassen,
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome (Windows) / Chrome (Mac) / Chrome für iOS / Chrome für Android
- Safari (iOS)
Deactivate first and third-party cookies not needed for this function